Лучший игрок сентября:
Хочешь стать лучшим игроком? Тогда веди активную и интересную игру на просторах нашей ролевой!

Дата:
Сентябрь 1998 года
Погода:
Приятная вечерняя погода. Легкий и теплый южный ветерок, который достаточно приятен и, ночное небо, на котором одна за одной появляются звезды... Что может быть лучше? Температура, однако, не столь велика как кажется - всего +15.
Время:
Понедельник, вторник - Утро
Среда - День
Четверг, пятница - Вечер
Суббота, воскресение - Ночь
Новости в игре:

Список факультета

Список факультета

Список факультета

Список факультета
Расписание занятий:
Первый курс:
Уход за магическими существами
Второй курс:
Полеты на метле
Третий курс:
Трансфигурация
Четвертый курс:
Зельеварение
Пятый курс:
Травология
Шестой курс:
Прорицания
Седьмой курс:
Защита от темных искусств

Harry Potter. Extension

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Harry Potter. Extension » Для гостей » Придержите персонажа

Придержите персонажа

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 113

Персонажа придерживаем на 3 дня + 7 дней на заполнение анкеты.

Можно Джоу Чанг придержать?

Dgou Chang
Можно. Три дня для регистрации и неделя для заполнения анкеты)

Good  AZOT go over on   ibiza-air.com 
Visit us  and you will be extremely satisfied.

I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i'm glad to convey that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make certain to do not overlook this website and give it a glance on a continuing basis.

What's up, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am also glad to share my familiarity here with friends.

Inspiring quest there. What occurred after? Good luck!

Hello there! This post could not be written much better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I am going to send this post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!

I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers but this post is genuinely a fastidious article, keep it up.

you're in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you've done a magnificent task in this topic!

Thanks  for some other wonderful article. Where else may anybody get that type of information in such a perfect means of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the look for such information.

Hello to all, for the reason that I am really keen of reading this web site's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains nice stuff.

Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe that this amazing site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!

I was more than happy to uncover this web site. I need to to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every part of it and I have you saved as a favorite to see new things in your website.

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

This post gives clear idea for the new users of blogging, that truly how to do blogging.

Hi colleagues, its impressive piece of writing regarding tutoringand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

Incredible story there. What happened after? Good luck!

I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

Вы здесь » Harry Potter. Extension » Для гостей » Придержите персонажа